Divya Peya (Herbal Tea)
About the product:
Peya (Herbal Tea) is a natural energy enhancer containing herbs like Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Aswagandha (Withania somnifera) which is the best alternative of Tea. Herbal Tea for Daily use. Good for overweight problems & obesity.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Divya Pharmacy
Peya (Herbal Tea) is anatural energy enhancer containing herbs like Kali Mirch (Black pepper), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) which is the best alternative of Tea.Herbal Tea for Daily use.
- Overweight Problems
- High Cholesterol
- Low body strength
- Slow Digestion
- Lack of digestive fire
- Stomach disorders
- General Debility / Weakness
- There are many diseases in the human body generates from bad or slow working of stomach.
- Thus Peya regulates the digestive fire and thus helps to relieve from Constipation, Indigestion & other stomach related disorders.
- Helps to reduce extra body weight & fat.
- Helps to reduce obesity.
- Its regular use makes a person active & energized throughout the day.
- Cleanses the digestive system & intestines. Refreshes the body.
- Also useful in Cough & Cold as it contains Elaichi, Dal Chini, Laung as ingredients.
- Add 1 teaspoon to two cups of water & boil it.
- Strain it & add sugar if needed.
- Safe for daily & long term use.
Peya (Herbal Tea) Constituents
- Laghu ela (Elettoria cardamomum) - 150 mg
- Ela badi (Amomum subulatum) - 200 mg
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - 50 mg
- Laung (Syzgium aromaticum) - 200 mg
- Chandan (Santalum album) - 50 mg
- Javitri (Myristica fragrans) - 200 mg
- Jayfal (Myristica fragrans) - 200 mg
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum) - 50 mg
- Gulab phul (Rosa centifolia) - 150 mg
- Kamal phul (Nelumbo nucifera) - 150 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - 150 mg
- Somlata (Ephedra gerardiana) - 150 mg
- Gaajban (Onosma bracteatum) - 100 mg
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare) - 100 mg
- Chitrakamool (Plumbago zeylanica) - 150 mg
- Chavya (Piper retrofractum) - 150 mg
- Choti peepal (Piper longum) - 100 mg
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale) - 150 mg
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) - 150 mg
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) - 150 mg
- Tejpatra (Cinnamomum timala) - 100 mg
- Gorakhpaan (Dalbergia lanceolaria) - 100 mg
- Hari chai (Glymbopogon citrates) - 200 mg
- Bhumi amala (Phyllanthus urinaria) - 200 mg
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffuse) - 200 mg
- Bala (Sida cordifolia) - 100 mg
- Sarfonka (Tephrosea purpurea) - 100 mg
- Brahmi (Centella asiatica) - 200 mg
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) - 200 mg
- Van tulsi (Ocimum basilicum) - 250 mg
- Arjun Bark - 150 mg
- Chandan laal (Pterocarpus santalinus) - 150 mg
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) - 150 mg
- Banafsha (Viola odorata) - 150 mg
Packaging size: 100 grams.
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
Hi...i just consulted a doctorvwho has given me anti depression medicines (vat yog Manasamitra,Divya shilajeet,sedia) is it safe to use as i m breastfeeding
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Yes, you can take Shilajith vati and manasamitra vati as advised by your physician. Please take for a month and review. Post partum depression is a common symptom seen after delivery and hence there is possibility for the symptoms due to depression to increase after delivery. The lack of sleep increases the tiredness and makes you more prone to mood changes. These medicines will help to improve the overall-wellbeing. You can also take massages or abhyanga which will be beneficial. It will help to improve the sleep and will provide good energy levels. Include berries, avocados, cinnamon, olives, garlic, green tea, spinach, grapes, nuts and pomegranate. Reduce excess carbonated beverages, meat, caffeine, canned foods, tea, oil, sugar and salt. Divya peya tea can be used which has herbs that improve the metabolism and energy levels. Regular daily exercise, yogasanas, pranayamam and listening to music will be beneficial.
dear sir, my self kavita, age 24 year, recentaly i had surgery for removing multipal fibroids. But doctor told me that
during operation they observe that there is adhesion over utrus which cause incereas my utrus size by 9 cm.and it will
cause stomach pain also.please suggest treatment for reducing utrus size and for this pain.please advice from where i
can get the medicine.i live in udaipur(rajasthan)
thanks and regards
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
Greetings from myyog.com,
Since, your surgical history suggests that you have undergone surgery for multiple fibroids and after that you claim that you are having adhesions in uterus and complain with pain.
There may be possibility of stomach pain after surgery and for which you may need to consult a doctor or do a follow-up which is necessary and however, in order maintain proper tonicity and to recover from weakness, there are certain ayurvedic medicines which can be used as post-operative medicines.
You can be on veg diet if possible and be on fiber-rich food and consume lukewarm water and add 2 pinch of asafoetida if there is no history of hypertension.
In order to reduce the fats in the body and to maintain fat metabolism, there are medicines which can be consumed internally and as well as externally.
Medicines for internal usage are: Divya Medohar Vati, to be consumed twice daily and also you can consume Divya Peya Herbal tea, which are helpful.
For more details, you can contact us.
Respected Swami ji,
Age 24 Female
Height 5.3 ''
Weight 65 kg
So i want to reduce my weight by 15 kgs by your medicine and i am ready to do exercise and yoga also. I know it is possible only by your medicines. Please give the details of medicine and prices also so i
I am waiting for your reply...
Thanks in advance
Answered by YogaGuru :
A well planned diet and program may help you balance weight . Some of the suggestions are given below. Please try to follow .
For Yoga recommended YOGA VCD for reducing Obesity By Swami Ramdev ji (Hindi). DO the asnas regularly and see the differences .
Ayurvedic Medicine :Obesity Ayurvedic Medicines, Divya Peya Herbal Tea. These will improve your metabolism and help loose weight.
Diet: Avoid Curd at night .Add salad and fruits to your diet .EAT only 2/3 of your capacity . Always drink WARM WATER.
BEST OF LUCK.
I am a 31yr old lady, Weight 67 kgs, height 5'4". I need to reduce 10 kgs. I gained weight during pregnancy and now struggling to reduce it.
Can I take Divya Medohar Vati for reducing weight? I read it can be used for obesity and thyroid conditions. Can I take it as I don't have any thyroid condition?
If, I can take divya medohar vati, what should be the dosage?
Answered by Dr.Sharma :
YES you can take Medohar vati if are not having any other medical condition . But taking alone medohar vati may not give desired results . You have do yoga to achieve healthy results , and follow diet rules like dont eat DAHI AT NIGHT, eat three regular time meals,
Drink only warm water all day.
it will clear body channels of extra accumulations.Also Divya Peya (Herbal Tea)is a good option.
Take Aloevera Juicein the morning and evening.
Full fledged yoga course shall be beneficial for you not only for loosing weight but HEALTH also.
Best OF LUCK.
25 other products in the same category: