Addyzoa 40 Capsules
About the product:
Addyzoa Capsules is an ayurveda medicine made to be used for Male Functional Infertility, Oligospermia, Asthnospermia & Teratospermia.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Charak
Addyzoa Capsules is an ayurveda medicine from Charak, which has shown its best results as a perfect remedy for male infertility. It increases sperm count rapidly & makes semen more fertile & thick. Addyzoa is helpful in Oligospermia (Low sperm count),Teratospermia (Defective sperm morphology) & Asthenospermia. Also it is very much beneficial in Nightfall (Nocturnal Emission) problem of males.
Packaging size : 40 capsules.
Addyzoa Capsules Benefits & Uses
- Addyzoa capsules if consumed regularly & with correct dosage increases sperm Count rapidly & enhances Sperm motility.
- It highly improves Sperm Morphology if there is any DNA damage to sperms.
- Addyzoa capsules if used by men enhances the chances of pregnancy to women as increases improves the male fertility.
- Increases libido & sexual desire in men.
- It also benefits in Nocturnal emission also called Nightfall.
Addyzoa Capsules Dosage
Adult: 2 capsules twice a day in general.
- If your sperm count is between 5 millions / ml to 10 millions / ml then you need to take 2 capsules twice a day for 90 days.
- If your sperm count is greater then 10 millions / ml then you need to take 1 capsule twice a day for 90 days.
Addyzoa Capsules Constituents
- Shilajit shuddha -Use in male reproductive problems with premature ejaculation, spermatorrhoea, impotence & spermaturia. It strengthens the whole reproductive system & is a tonic to the sex organs.
- Purna chandrodaya ras -It is used for rejuvenation, convalescent & aphrodisiac therapy.
- Eulophia compestris tub. (Salam) - It being used mainly as an aphrodisiac agent & improves the sexual & General health of the body.
- Tacca aspera Rt. -Main male/female reproductive tonic. Impotency, infertility, increases semen, milk (progesterone), & other hormonal secretions (pituitary, thyroid, estrogen); senility, hormonal deficiency, colic, nervous excitability, hysteria, abdominal pain & cramps; promotes body weight, & soothes digestive organs.
- Smilax china rt. -It is used syphilis, strangury, seminal weakness & general debility.
- A Ipomoea digitata rz. -The herb is also known as a lacto-stimulant & libido enhancer.
- Emblica offiinalis Fr. -It is a renowned rejuvenative & adaptogen famed for slowing age, increasing virility, promoting immunity & inducing balanced health.
- Sida cordifolia rt. - Bala is a renowned energy tonic that enhances sexual potency & ojas. Used in Infertility, leucorrhoea & apanaksetra congestion along with reproductive weakness.
- Argyreia speciosa Rt. -Argyreia speciosa or elephant creeper is one of the most nutritive Ayurveda herb which specially nourishes the reproductive organs & is a good aphrodisiac.
- Asparagus racemosus Tub.(Shatavari) - Whenever there is low sperm count & irregularity consider using shatavari.
- Chlorophytum arundinaceum tub. -As it directly nourishes the Semen it is used as a sweet tonic & rejuvenative for the reproductive system. It manages infertility, premature ejaculation, impotence & low sperm count.
- Purified mucuna pruriens sd. -Kapikacchu is a tonic to the whole Semen system managing low libido, infertility, impotence, spermatorrhoea, premature ejaculation. It is considered to be one of the ultimate Ayurveda reproductive tonics for both men & women.
- Withania somnifera rt.(Ashwagandha) -Its rejuvenating effect on Semen helps to alleviate asthenospermia (increasing sperm motility), oligospermia (increasing sperm count), & poor sexual performance, & helps to reduce impotence.
- Tinospora cordifolia st. -Its ability to clear heat is applied when sexual dysfunction is caused by a hyperheat condition. It is often used in formulas for male sexual dysfunction caused by pitta imbalance as its sweet post-digestive effect nourishes Semen.
- Tribulus terrestris fr. (Gokshura) -As a tonic herb with a sweet post-digestive effect it nourishes the Semen increasing virility, fertility, sperm production, & lactation. It rejuvenates the reproductive system, especially the uterus & the gonads. Used in infertility & impotence where there is an obstruction due to vata or kapha in the reproductive tissue.
- Ashtavarga - Helps in all kinds of reproductive problems.
- Ras & Bhasams (Ras Sindur,Abhrak Bhasam, Makardhwaj ras, Suvarna vang, Mukta shukti basma, Survarna Makshik bashma) - These are used to increase the potency of the medicine & are helpful in reproductive disorders.
Addyzoa Capsules Side Effects & Precautions
- Addyzoa capsules are safe to use & do not have any side effects if prescribed dose is taken.
- Avoid smoking & tranquillizers which may deteriorate the condition of sperms.
- Reduce physical & mental stress level by practicing meditation.
- Sleep on time in night.
- You should not take hot baths.
- Consumption of butter, milk & rich protein food is good for better results.
- Please consume meat or egg in moderate quantity & not too much.
- Do not take spicy food products.
- You should highly reduce alcohol consumption to improve the sperm quality.
- Take food on time & avoid irregular dietary habits.
- Have sexual union at the womens most fertile time, in the middle of the menstrual cycle (Ovulation time)
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
I am 3 years married.i am 30 years old
.my husband is also 30 years old
My husband gone through with semen analysis test .it showing sperm concentration is no motile or immotile sperm seen after centrifugation
Semen fructose qualitative is positive
Is there any hope
Pls suggest me medicines for my husband
I would be highly thankful
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Normal motility of sperms is necessary for an effective fertilisation. Usually 50% of the sperm has to be motile to prevent problems with infertility but normal sperm count will still increase the chance. Please let me know the complete semen analysis to guide you further. Semen fructose is advised to find the cause of azoospermia and fructose is the source of energy for the motility of the semen. It is produced by the seminal vesicle in the male reproductive tract. So positive test will rule out the possibilities of obstruction. Your husband can take Ayurvedic medicines for 3months and then check again.
Ayurvedic medicines like Sukumara lehyam - 1tsp before food twice daily and Addyzoa Capsules can be taken for 3months and reviewed.
Include celery, almonds, avocados, olive oil, black gram, ghee, meat soup, banana, dates and milk. Reduce excess sugar, salt and oil. Regular exercises will help to improve the metabolism and the energy levels. Try to wear cotton underwear and avoid very hot places or baths to support with a proper temperature.
Please tell me the correct dosage of consuming Addyzoa capsules and how to administer it correctly to be on safe side.
Answered by YogaGuru :
It is important that one needs to follow the right dosage and in right manner for male infertility problem.
In general one should take 1 - 2 capsules twice daily preferably with warm milk.
If the sperm count is between 5 million to 10 million per ml. then consume 2 capsules twice daily for approx. 90 days.
If the sperm count is greater then 10 million per ml then consume 1 capsule twice daily for 90 days.
Maintain a good and healthy lifestyle while trying for child and having these medicine which produces higher chances of female getting pregnant and healthy baby.
What are the ingredient used in Addyzoa of Charak pharma? Is this composition safe to use and has no side effects? Please explain.
Answered by YogaGuru :
Addyzoa ingredients are combination of herbo-mineral powders and extracts safe to use for human health with no side effects, please find the list below:-
In the form of Powders or Churna / Choorna
Suvarnamakshik bhasma - 30 milligrams
Muktashukti bhasma - 30 milligrams
Makardhwaja rasa - 15 milligrams
Shilajit shuddha - 30 milligrams
Purnachandrodaya rasa - 45 milligrams
Abhraka bhasma - 30 milligrams
Ras sindur - 15 milligrams
In the form of Extracts
Kapikachchhu shuddha - Purified Mucuna pruriens - 150 milligrams
Ashtavarga - 200 milligrams
Gokshur - Tribulus terrestris - 200 milligrams
Whilte musli / Shwet musli - Chlorophytum arundinaceum - 150 milligrams
Munjatak - Eulophia campestris - 15 milligrams
Guduchi - Tinospora cordifolia - 150 milligrams
Balamool - Sida cordifolia - 75 milligrams
Ashwagandha - Withania somnifera - 150 milligrams
Amalaki - Emblica officinalis - 75 milligrams
Varahikand - Tacca aspera - 30 milligrams
Vridhadharuk - Argyreia speciosa - 75 milligrams
Shatavari / Satavar / Satavari - Asparagus racemosus - 75 milligrams
Vidarikand - Ipomoea digitata - 30 milligrams
Chopchini - Smilax china - 30 milligrams
What is Addyzoa used for? I heard it is very good ayurvedic medicine for Male infertility, is it true? as per your experience.
Answered by YogaGuru :
Addyzoa has rich herbo mineral ingredients which produces vigor, vitality and strength in males. Only a healthy male can produce healthy and powerful sperm strong enough to make the female pregnant. Addyzoa repairs the sperm and make the semen thicker producing higher rate of pregnancy. Childless couple can surely try this ayurvedic formula. It does not have any side effects and safe to use.
Right posture while having sex is also important to make the female pregnant. Posture like submission by placing a pillow below the buttocks of female while male is on top help sperms to reach deeper without coming out. Female partner should keep lying down in the same position after semen ejaculation in Vagina, so that it does not come out.
I would like to use Addyzoa for male infertility ayurvedic medicine but before I start I like to go through some reviews if you can provide? and your valuable suggestions regarding using Addyzoa.
Answered by YogaGuru :
Addyzoa is a wonderful ayurvedic medicine for male infertility. It comes in the form of capsules and produced by Charak pharmaceuticals. It has changed life of many couples who were not able to have child. It increases the sperm count, strengthen sperms and repair them for better chances of pregnancy. It makes the sperm healthy producing healthier child. Patients who are suffering from infertility can use this medicine for sure. If there is no problem in the female and all tests are OK and then their is higher chances that male can pregnant female after using Addyzoa for a specific duration.
Does this wonderful ayurvedic medicinine Addyzoa has any side effects, if so kindly explain and we would be thankful to you.
Answered by YogaGuru :
Does Addyzoa has side effects?
Any ayurvedic medicine prepared as per ayurvedic sidhanta and with the right ingredients processed in right manner does not have any side effects. It is very important that manufacturer reputation should be reviewed before consuming any ayurvedic medicine. Addyzoa is also an ayurvedic medicine produced from very well known manufacturer Charak Pharama. So it is believed that it does not have any known side effects as a general ayurvedic medicine which strengthen the sperm quality and produces more sperms for higher rate of pregnancy. It is ingredients boost vitality and vigor in males to produce healthy sperm and safe to use.
What are the medicinal uses of Addyzoa ayurvedic medicine of Charak pharma? I heard that Addyzoa capsules are good for infertility and pregnancy.
Answered by YogaGuru :
Addyzoa uses and benefits
It is used for male infertility.
It is used to straighten sperms.
It increases the sperm count.
It improves the quality of sperm.
It repair the bad sperms.
It increase the vitality and vigor.
It cures low libido or low sexual desire.
It also helps in curing impotency, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction.
Addyzoa cures azoospermia, oligospermia in males.
It is the ayurvedic way of achieving healthy child for childless couple with no hopes.
I went for Semen analysis test but is nill sperm count and I did FSH 5.34,LH 5.88,FRL 8.81,TESTO 3.56
Answered by Dr.Sony :
From the above lab report it is seen to be a case of Azoospermia.Nill sperm count is a feature of azoospermia. Lab reports chiefly fsh and lh values are of normal range. Here the cause of Azoospermia is to be known such as blockage of sperm release or such genetic factors.
This is not a serious issue as lab report is normal. However a testicular biopsy is advised in this case as to know the process of spermatogenesis.Here i can suggest you certain medcines as initial line of treatment.
Addyzoa capsules for male infertility.
Ashwagandhadi churna for impotency
I m 32 male.And my wife is 26. before 6 month I did my semen test for fertility twice and it's seems nil sperm count. My wife all test was normal. Then after I did FSH test and it seem normal. Doctor suggested to me for IVF treatment but I want to get a baby through natural process. My both testies found normal after physical examination. So I want to know... is there any cure in aaryuveda ?
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Please let me know all the other investigations to guide you further. Azoospermia is treated based on the cause. So please do have regular checkups. You can take the medicines for 3-6months by reviewing every month. After checking with the tests, further treatment can be decided. These medicines will help to improve the production of sperm.
Medicines like Vidaryadi kwath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily, Sukumara lehyam - 1tsp before food twice daily and Addyzoa Capsules can be taken for 3-6months and then reviewed.
Include durian fruit, banana, dates, nuts, black gram, ghee, meat soup and milk. Reduce excess pungnet foods, canned foods, spicy and salty foods. Do not abstain having sex for longer intervals and trying on alternate days will be beneficial. Reduce excessive cycling, hot baths, tight jeans and underwears. Regular exercise, practising pranayamam, meditation and yogasanas will be beneficial.
I'm suffering from Azoospermia. I got married for 7 years. I've tried all types of treatment e.g. Alopathy, Homeopathy & Herbal. My age is now 45. I used to smoke, but for the last 6 month, i've left it. i don't have any other bad habit. I used to lead very disciplined life. At the age of 18 to 20, i was suffering from MUMPS. Few doctors were expecting it was due to MUMPS. All the other medical report is ok except NIL Sperm.
Dear Sir,now you are my only option left to help me out. Please advise me soonest the medicines as well as exercises for the same.
Mr. Ashok Sasmal
Answered by Dr.Vijay :
As you are suffering from Azoospermia condition where it denotes nil sperm count medically however, there would be sperm production which is not being active that is impaired spermatogenesis. There are many reasons for the same and one issue is your past history of Mumps. There are many other factors that you have to notice. In ayurveda, there are natural medicines which are helpful to improve the condition. There are certain ayurvedic medicines and procedures which has to be followed well in advance. As you are giving the smoking history, which has to be strictly stopped because that too hampers the spermatogenesis though you started recently. Avoid too much sour foods, oily foods, spicy foods that may aggravate the condition.
In ayurveda, we do Panchakarma treatments which are definitely show some positive response. Along with, you can consume the following medicines which are helpful for you such as Addyzoa capsules one tablet twice daily after food.
You can consume Package Medicine which contains Divya Yauvanamrit Vati, Divya Chandraprabha Vati, and Divya Shilajit sat, they are helpful.
30 other products in the same category: