Arjin tablets by Alarsin is indicated in Hypertension, High B.P. associated with symptoms like giddiness, loss of concentration, sleeplessness etc., Palpitation of heart, Neurocirculatory Asthenia.
Packaging size: 100 tablets.
Arjin Tablet Indications
- Angina pectoris associated with hypertension.
- High B.P. associated with symptoms like giddiness, loss of concentration, sleeplessness etc.
- Neurocirculatory Asthenia.
- Palpitation of heart.
- As a normotensive therapy after hypertension is controlled.
Arjin Tablet Dosage
- General - 2 tablets three or four times a day to begin with.
- Once the B.P. is controlled an symptoms are relieved, dosage can be adjusted accordingly: 2 tablets once or twice a day.
Arjin Tablet Uses & Benefits
- Arjin is a proven combination of herbo-mineral drugs clinically tested & used since centuries in Cardio-vascular disorders, having diuretic, hypotensive, Liver corrective, sedative, anti-spasmodic, anti arrhythmic, carminative, laxative & anti-obesity properties.
- Arjin is not only an effective hypotensive therapy but aims to correct the impaired Cardiac, Renal & Liver (Hepatic) Parenchyma function.
- It improves the tone of Cardio-vascular system and calms the nervous system.
- Its affinity for the blood takes it directly to the heart. It swiftly dilates the blood vessels, causing high blood pressure to drop & the heart rate to reduce.
Arjin Tablet Ingredients
Jatamansi, Malkangi, Shilajit, Arjun Chhal, Brahmi, Vachha, Sarapagandha, Trifala, Punarnava, Apamarga, Upersari, Kadu white, Kadu black, Bel mool, Shatavari, harde, Guduchi, Bhangara, Tarbuj beej, Nishotar, Rasna, Guggul, Tunkana Khar, Shora Khar, Gokharu, Sunth, Dash mool, Amala, Kariyattu, Pitpapara, Rvand Chini, Ganthoda, Khurasani ajvayan, Pashanbhed.
Arjin Tablets Side Effects & Precautions
- Arjin tablets by alarsin do not have any side effects if proper dosage is taken.
- Arjin has a cooling effect, so if a person feels nasal congestion after having Arjin then it can be discontinued or contact your physician.
- Asthma patients should avoid Arjin tablets.