SwetMusli (Safed Musli) Capsules
About the product:
It helps with nervousness, pain, restless sleep, disturbing dreams & people with weak emotional & physical heart. It improves uterine growth, managess dysmenorrheal & menorrhagia, augments fertility & imparts anabolic properties.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: Shivalik Herbals
Swet Musli or Safed Musli (Asparagus adscendens) in the Ayurveda literature is celebrated as a Aushad with unparalleled medicinal properties. It is a chief ingredient in the preparation of over a hundred Ayurveda formulations. Besides its extensive use in Ayurveda & other conventional medicinal systems in Asia, Safed Musli is also gaining increasing acceptance as a vitalizer & health-giving tonic, a curative for pre-natal & post-natal problems, a restorative for immunity-improvement & as a remedy for diabetes & arthritis. Asparagus adscendens is considered as the best natural alternative of Viagra.
Benefits of Swet Musli
- It helps with nervousness, pain, restless sleep, disturbing dreams & people with weak emotional & physical heart.
- The herb is useful for managing anorexia, insomnia, hyperactive children & people who are under-weight.
- Asparagus is considered as a rejuvenating female tonic for overall health & vitality.
- The herb is useful in pregnancy for threatened abortion.
- The herb is also an extremely nutritious tonic for women from menarche to menopause.
- Since it increases the urinary output, it is beneficial in urinary stones & Dysurea.
- Asparagus is anabolic to uterus & thus, helpful in uterine in young girls.
- It improves uterine growth, managess dysmenorrheal & menorrhagia, augments fertility & imparts anabolic properties.
- When taken with a cup of saffron milk, asparagus is good for post-menopausal women.
Shivalik Swet Musli contains pure & concentrated Swet Musli (Safed Musli).
Dosage: One capsule twice a day, after meals.
Packaging size: 60 capsules of 500mg each.
© Copyrigh 2018, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.