About the product:
It helps to improve liver functions, restores appetite, protects liver from the toxicity of alcohol, drugs & rejuvenates liver damaged by hepatitis.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Manufactured By: BACFO
Livplus Syrup Indications
- Sluggish Liver Functions
- Hepatitis A,B,C
- Loss of appetite
- Fatty Liver
- Other liver & Spleen disorders
Livplus Syrup Benefits
- It helps to improve liver functions, restores appetite, protects liver from the toxicity of alcohol, drugs & rejuvenates liver damaged by hepatitis.
- LIVPLUS helps to remove the accumulated toxins from the body.
- The malfunctioning of liver leads to loss of appetite, fatigue, exhaustion, nausea, weakness, lowers resistance to infections & development of possibility of gall stones.
- LIVPLUS is formulated to protect liver cells as well as to restore its functions.
- LIVPLUS protects from reoccurrence of frequent digestive disorders like gas, hyperacidity & minimizes the complications induced by alcohol, tobacco products, drugs & other chemicals.
Livplus Syrup Dosage
- Children: 5 ml twice a day with water.
- Adults: 10 ml twice a day with water.
Livplus Syrup Constituents
Bhringraj, Bhumi amla, Dugdhpheni, Kutki, Mulethi, Kasni, Punarnava, Arjuna, Giloy.
Packaging Size : 200 ml.
Doctor's Advice - Question / Answers
my age is 23.
i had taken medicine from 5 years of liver because my dysatio.
now i am suffering from thyroid and liver problem
Answered by Dr.Ramani :
Please let me know the thyroid function test and liver function test to guide you further. Both are metabolic conditions which can be managed well with healthy life style changes.
Ayurvedic medicines like Livplus syrup and Thyrocon tablet can be taken for a month and then reviewed.
Include cooked easily digetsable fresh foods, nuts, whole grains, drum stick leaves, horse gram, bottle gourd, garlic and sea weeds. Reduce excess raw salads, oil, sugar, cabbage, radish, millet, broccoli, turnip, peaches, pea nuts, peas and mustard greens. Yogasanas like utkadasana, navasana, balasana, supported sarvangasana, halasana, matsyasana, balasana, trikonasana and marjaryasana can be practised. Regular exercise will be beneficial and please do have regular checkups.
27 other products in the same category:
© Copyrigh 2018, Love Natural Remedies
Disclaimer - Information available on LoveNaturalRemedies.com is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician / medical professional. Information, statements and Products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a Doctor.